- What is tellofilms.com?
- What is the Premium Content section?
- How do you take payments?
- I paid $3.99 but can’t see the Premium Content!
- I don’t live in the United States – can I still watch your content?
- I have a Premium Content subscription- how do I cancel it?
- I’m having trouble giving money as a tello Producer
- What do I have to pay for on tellofilms.com?
- I’m having trouble watching your videos- help!
- I tried your suggestions but I’m still have trouble watching your videos.
- Can I upload my own videos?
- What kinds of commercial uses of the Tellofilms website are prohibited, and which aren’t?
What is tellofilms.com?
This is a video website dedicated to producing quality lesbian content. We encourage you to view and support content that tells our stories. Everything on this site is made with you in mind and will always have a lesbian storyline and have at least one lesbian producer on the project. Our mission is to support the creation of lesbian entertainment.
What is the Premium Content section?
Our premium content can be found under each webseries title. You can also access our Premium Content by searching for the project that you’re interested in viewing. In an effort to support great lesbian content we are offering a subscription section of tellofilms.com called tello Premium content. It is currently $3.99 a month and your account is set up as an auto renew just like Netflix or Hulu.
80% of all subscription fees go back to the producers and creators of the Premium Content projects so you are supporting those who create lesbian content.
How do you take payments?
Our site uses PayPal to process your credit card payments. We do not use paypal as a pay method. tello Films doesn’t have access to your credit card information and your privacy is protected. We looked into many payment options and felt PayPal was the most secure and had the best name recognition for our subscribers. The system is set up as an auto renew so your account will be billed each month much like Netflix and Hulu.
I paid $3.99 but can’t see the Premium Content!
Thank you so much for you support of tello Premium Content. If you are a subscriber but can’t get to the content make sure you are logged into your account (the log in is located by the search bar at the top right. To get to the Premium Content choose the series you want to watch in the “Choose a tello Webseries” link and then click the Preimum Content button.
If you don’t log in the site doesn’t know if you are a subscriber or not- it just views you as an anonymous user.
I don’t live in the United States – can I still watch your content?
Yes! We are a global company and don’t have any viewing restrictions.
I have a Premium Content subscription- how do I cancel it?
First- thank you for subscribing. If you would like to cancel go to your account and there’s a tab that says “recurring fees” where you can easily cancel your subscription. You will still receive access to premium content for the full month even if you cancel before the end of the month.
I’m having trouble giving money as a tello Producer
Thanks for wanting to support our projects!. Donating to the project will work much better if you have a tellofilms.com account and are logged into tellofilms.com when you give.
What do I have to pay for on tellofilms.com?
You only have to pay for tello Premium Content section ($3.99 a month) and that’s only if you want to. Everything else on tello- including our interviews is totally free! We are trying to be as open and accessible to great lesbian content as possible.
I’m having trouble watching your videos- help!
We are so sorry if this is happening to you! We have a few suggested fixes to try.
- Make sure your flash player is up to date.
- Make sure your internet browser is up to date.
- If you are running Windows 7 there are some issues with the files we use and Windows 7 – we have found that this fix has helped people:
- The Windows 7 N and KN Editions do not contain media related technologies such as video playback. IE9 is designed to support HTML5 video playback functionality which is only supported in Windows versions that contain media related technologies. Therefore, on Windows 7 N and KN Editions, Internet Explorer 9 will not be able to install prerequisite KB2454826 or KB2483177 unless the Windows Media Feature Pack (KB 968211) is installed, resulting in no HTML5 video playback. In order to enable HTML5 video playback support on a Windows 7 N or KN, install KB986211 and KB2483177 before installing Internet Explorer 9.
- For Windows 7 32-bit and 64-bit, Internet Explorer 9 will not be able to install prerequisite KB2454826 if the Media Features are turned off, resulting in no HTML5 video playback. To enable HTML5 video playback support, go to Programs in Control Panel and select Turn Windows features on or off. In this dialog, enable Media Features before installing Internet Explorer 9.
For more information, see the following article in the Microsoft Knowledge Base:
I tried your suggestions but I’m still have trouble watching your videos.
It could be the player you are using. Check and see what player you have installed. If it a DivX that could be the issue.
Despite what DivX is saying on their site ( http://www.divx.com/en/software/divx-plus/web-player ) about it being able to play the container format they are pushing called .MKV as well as .MP4 videos (which are iDevice friendly) it says in the developer section that the WebPlayer only supports .MKV, .AVI and .DIVX files ( http://labs.divx.com/node/16581 ).
They have a codec pack which may help to install:
If that doesn’t help, I would recommend installing Quicktime. It says in DivX’s page that in the player settings you can choose to use other players as your default player for HTML5 video.
Can I upload my own videos?
tellofilms.com is dedicated to original content. If there is a story that you love that is not on tello we encourage you to share the link to that content using the “Create Content” link. If your story and your experience is not represented here we encourage you to writer it, shoot it, edit it and tell us about it! We are always looking for more content providers.
We don’t allow porn on the site- you can find that somewhere else.
What kinds of commercial uses of the Tellofilms website are prohibited, and which aren’t?
We’ve recently updated our Terms of Service to clarify what kinds of uses of the website and the Tellofilms Embeddable Player are permitted.We don’t want to discourage you from putting the occasional Tellofilms video in your blog to comment on it or show your readers a video you like, even if you have general purpose ads somewhere on your blog. We will, however, enforce our Terms of Service against, say, a website that does nothing more than aggregate a bunch of embedded Tellofilms videos and intentionally tries to generate ad revenue from them.
Thanks for your interest in tellofilms.com and happy viewing!